Thursday, January 23, 2014

One of Our Favorite Times...

We take bath-time seriously in our house. Lilly loves it! She loves it so much that when we walk upstairs each night to take a bath she squeals with delight and kicks her little legs. It's one of my favorite times of the day! I am so thankful that she enjoys bath-time, too! I grabbed my big camera a week or so ago and snapped some updated bath-time photos of my favorite little girl...in black and white of course! I don't know what it is about black and white bath-time photos...I just love them!

Here is a little peak into our favorite time of the day:
LOVE this shot with her little tushy! She's going to hate me for posting this one day...
So much JOY! 
What is your favorite time of the day?
Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Little pretty girl! Such a happy thing! :)

BeckyJo606 said...

So cute!! Her smile is seriously so contagious. Love it. I love bath time, but I think my favorite time is bedtime--Henry loves snuggling! :)

Brooke said...

Look at that tush!! She has grown so much, miss you guys!!

The Tale of Three P's said...

Cutie!