Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekends Past

Just a little update, mostly for my memory: I made it to work this morning, but the drive was long. We have over a foot of snow, with drifts in the 10 ft range. The high today is only 5* and we have already seen that number and are dropping now...should be -2* most of the day, and that doesn't include the windchill. Stephen is home with Lilly and staying warm inside. So thankful Lilly is home today! You all know I like winter and snow and cold, but let it be known that I am ready for spring now! Tulips, where are you!?! 

Hello, all! I know I haven't been very diligent about posting our weekend wrap-ups, and I do apologize for that. The truth is, that since Christmas we have really been taking it easy and enjoying relaxing at home! I just feel like December and the holiday season is so busy and rushed, it's nice to slow down in January and rest! Plus, we have lots of new toys to play with and enjoy! 

Here are some pictures I snapped  and want to document from the past couple of weekends: 
Lilly got this dress from her Grandma for Christmas and it's so precious! I might have cried when I saw this picture and how big she is...She is almost as tall as my legs! 
I love this picture and her soft brown eyes. Such a beauty! 
The many faces of Lilly: 
Morning snuggles are our favorite! 
That's it for today folks! How was your weekend been? 

Oh yeah, if you live in a warmer climate can you please send some warm air our way? Thanks so much! 

Happy Monday! 

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh my word - that girl is CA-UTE! Those faces! (And I agree... that picture with her green dress and her little serious face is definitely frame-worthy. :))

Stephany said...

That dress OMG! She is so precious! AND, her little toothies coming in. Heavens! Just send her on to me so I can spoil her. ♥

Breanna said...

Could she be any more beautiful? Seriously. She is so sweet, Emily! :) You are such an awesome Mommy. It just radiates out of both of your faces <3

I'd love to send some warmth your way, but tomorrow it is going to be -30 here! Yowza! :)

BeckyJo606 said...

Lilly is SO cute!! Her little teeth make me smile every time I see them. I love that you brought in a bowl of snow for her. I am going to do that for Henry tonight. I agree--definitely ready for spring after I woke up to -16 degree temps. :(